Attention For non-US residents registration is only through a US attorney.
In the US, registration applies only to specific goods that you trade (for Europe and other countries, registration is possible by class)
To start the trademark search, we need to get from you:
The name that you want to check (please attach an image if there is a logo)
The product or links to products that you are now selling or competitors on Amazon – this will allow us to classify your trademark and determine the price and also get at registration for you the maximum rights expanding the classifier list.
Send the data to e-mail email@example.com with the subject of the letter “Search TM yor brand name.”
Procedure for registration of a trademark
1. A preliminary search from $ 100 includes a classification to assess the cost of registration.
2. Submission of documents from $ 700 for each additional class + $ 325 the process of obtaining 6-12 months.
For an accelerated receipt of the brand registration in the US, you can get TM in the UK and Germany 1-4 months from $ 650 for next class 150$. The amount of registration of TM in Europe in all countries is from $ 1,300 takes from 4-5 months and in China, Australia and Canada from $ 800 take from 12 months.
3. We get a decision on obtaining a TM or an objection. Simple objections from 100$. Answer to complex objections or to refuse from $ 200.
4. Proof of using the goods from $ 200 (optional).
5. Extension of the period of non-use of the goods for half a year from $ 250 (optional).
6. Submission of affidavit after 5 years from $ 250 per class.
7. Every 10 years the protection is updated from $ 625 per class.
To continue, we will need to receive from you:
Your full name as in the passport, address and American address if you have, citizenship if the applicant is an individual. If the applicant is a legal entity: the full name as in the foreign passport of the director, the name of the company and the place of registration. The first sale date for one product per class. Link from the Amazon or site where there is a photo of the goods with trademark for one product per class.
Note. If you do not sell the product, you will need to prove sales in the future and submit a “declaration of use” (approximately 6 months after the receipt of TM). It will cost from $ 200 per class. You can extend this period for 6 months 6 times each time from $ 250.
2. Send the data to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the letter “Registration of TM YOUR brand name.”