Attention A pilot program is open to obtain a brand register only by a serial number immediately after submission of trademark. For non-US residents registration is only through a US attorney.
In the US, registration applies only to specific goods that you trade (for Europe and other countries, registration is possible by class)
To start the trademark search, we need to get from you:
The name that you want to check (please attach an image if there is a logo)
The product or links to products that you are now selling or competitors on Amazon – this will allow us to classify your trademark and determine the price and also get at registration for you the maximum rights expanding the classifier list.
Send the data to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the letter “Search TM yor brand name.”
Procedure for registration of a trademark
1. A preliminary search from $ 100 and Europe from 300$ includea classification and the cost of registration.
2. Submission of documents from $ 700 for each additional class + $ 325 the process of obtaining 6-12 months.
For an accelerated receipt of the brand registration in the US, you can get TM in the UK and Germany from 3-4 months from $ 700 and accelerated in Germany 1-2 month from 900$. The amount of registration of TM in Europe in all countries is about $ 1,500 takes from 4-6 months. China, Australia and Canada from $ 900 take from 12 months. Canada timing due the carantine 26-40 month and after registration will be additional payment from 300$.
Submission of documents in Japan from $ 1100.
Registration in the USA through IP Accelerator from $ 1200 and any objections from $ 400, and it is also important to know that the brand registry is issued only for the branded goods provided with listing.
3. We get a decision on obtaining a TM or an objection. Simple objections from 100$. Answer to complex objections or to refuse from $ 200.
4. Proof of using the goods from $ 200 (optional).
5. Extension of the period of non-use of the goods for half a year from $ 250 (optional).
6. Submission of affidavit after 5 years from $ 250 per class.
7. Every 10 years the protection is updated from $ 625 per class.
8. Sale of a trademark or change of ownership 2-4 months $ 250 and urgently up to 1 month $ 370.
To continue, we will need to receive from you:
Your full name as in the passport, address and American address if you have, citizenship if the applicant is an individual. If the applicant is a legal entity: the full name as in the foreign passport of the director, the name of the company and the place of registration. The first sale date for one product per class. Link from the Amazon or site where there is a photo of the goods with trademark for one product per class.
Note. If you do not sell the product, you will need to prove sales in the future and submit a “declaration of use” (approximately 6 months after the receipt of TM). It will cost from $ 200 per class. You can extend this period for 6 months 6 times each time from $ 250.
2. Send the data to e-mail email@example.com with the subject of the letter “Registration of TM YOUR brand name.”
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE TRADEMARK REGISTRATION PRECESS
1. For confidence and calm business, you need to get a trademark in the country where you will trade.
To do this, we:
– we check whether the name is free from $ 100;
– after submitting documents from $ 700 – https://tmark.pro/tm/;
– in the USA or India, you can apply for a “brand register” by serial number to protect against hijackers and receive a full range of advertising tools, and in other countries, obtain a “brand register” after receiving a trademark;
– to protect rights and trade opportunities – we do a patent check from $ 250;
– we register a patent from $ 1500 – https://tmark.pro/patent/;
To protect the photo and listing on Amazon, copyright registration is made from $ 300 – COPYRIGHT – https://tmark.pro/copyright/.
2. Registration differences in countries:
– in the United States, registration applies only to specific goods that you trade;
– for Europe and other countries, registration is possible by class.
3. A trademark belongs to a certain class, for example, clothing. In this category, we will need to prepare a list of specific products that you sell (example: socks, shirts, etc.).
4. To add goods or classes later, you need to submit a new application. In one class, goods are added free of charge, and the next class for an additional charge of $ 325. Therefore, when ordering a search, it is recommended to specify all possible products at once.
5. The whole process is transparent and you receive copies of decisions.
7. Registration of TM in England or Germany is faster from 1-2 months, and in the USA on average 8 months.
8. For those who produce goods in another country and not where they trade, it is worth thinking about registering a trademark in the country of production, this is especially true for China in order to avoid blocking goods at customs in the country of origin.